Jay Baer grows businesses by discovering how you can out-perform your competitors.
Author of 7 business books
Founder of 5 multi-million dollar companies
Advisor to 700+ brands
Hall of Fame keynote speaker
Proprietary, custom research to solve your business challenges
All wrapped up in a hilarious and inspirational package audiences never forget.
More than 1,400 winning presentations across just about every industry, including:
Jay Baer is:
- A trusted business growth advisor to hundreds of brands, including 40 of the FORTUNE 500
- A Hall of Fame keynote speaker and emcee who has delivered thousands of presentations
- New York Times best-selling author of 7 business books
- Founder of five, multi-million dollar companies (he practices what he preaches)
- A favorite of event planners, who say he’s one of the easiest to work with expert in the world
- One of the world’s top tequila educators and influencers, including live tequila tastings at corporate events
- A go-to source for the media, including NPR, CNN, CNBC, Washington Post, and many more
- Much funnier than you think!
Jay Baer grows businesses
Jay started his career in politics, as a direct mail specialist for a United States Senator.
After brief forays into government service (as a spokesperson), and environmental services (as a marketer for a garbage company), he stumbled upon the Internet back when domain names were still FREE.
Seeing and seizing a business growth opportunity, Jay created and sold multiple digital marketing and customer experience companies, including Convince & Convert, one of the world’s most successful digital strategy advisory firms.
In the early 2000s, Jay conducted a tour for the publication of his first book. This adventure ultimately spawned his career as a well-known keynote speaker and event host.
Because Jay was a strategist and advisor long before he was a professional speaker, his presentations are highly customized, and filled with useful frameworks and practical advice. Organizers bring him back time after time because he constantly writes new material, and audiences grow their businesses as a result of his advice.
Beyond his books, he founded the Convince & Convert blog, which is still visited millions of times each year, and also co-created the Social Pros podcast. He co-hosted the show for 500+ episodes, and it was twice named best marketing podcast in the world.
In addition to his own ventures, and his counsel to leading brands, he is an active investor and works with dozens of small businesses as an advisor.
Growing up in Arizona and going to school in Tucson first got him interested in tequila. He’s now expanded his passion into a thriving tequila education and reviews empire.
Jay lives in the idyllic college town of Bloomington, Indiana with his wife and travels from Indianapolis to speaking opportunities world-wide.
The second most-popular tequila influencer in the world
Jay can combine business growth advice with tequila education and live tastings for your in-person or virtual audience. And, Jay has a complete tequila info and merchandise store at TequilaJayBaer.com