Need a retail keynote speaker that combines motivation, education, and entertainment? Get it straight from the horse’s mouth. Or the Baer’s mouth. Your call.
I know what I’m talking about when I have the microphone because I’m actually executing every day the same techniques and counsel I include in my presentations and books. It’s not just “speaker theory” it’s real, and proven to make audiences better.
My friend Rory says that “a speech is just an advertisement for what’s possible.” And he’s precisely correct. Yes, your group will love the presentation. But more importantly, I’ll make sure they put it into practice. The real test of a speaker’s effectiveness is how does the audience change their behavior over 60 days, not 60 minutes.
That’s what I care about, and that’s what I want to do for you and your group.
And best of all, I’ve done it many times for retail companies, conferences, and organizations.
The Time to Win: Grow Your Business by Exceeding Customers’ Need for Speed
How much are you willing to wait? If you’re like most of your customers, the answer is very little. Your customers are deciding to buy from you today (and every day) based on how fast you are (or aren’t). More than half of all customers have made a recent purchase from a business that responded first, even if they were more expensive. And, 2/3 of all customers say speed is as important as price.
You Will Learn:
- Why speed is the most important element of customer experience.
- How long consumers will wait to hear back from a business.
- How consumers feel when brands are faster (or slower) than they expect.
- The huge connection between responsiveness and revenue.
- You’ll be entertained and inspired by a minimum of 9 relevant, customized (and often hilarious) examples and case studies.
Jay was amazing! We loved that he tailored the presentation to our business and included some of our own data. I was shocked by consumer expectations around speed! He also did a great job of adding humor throughout to keep the audience engaged.
Talk Triggers: Turn Your Customers Into Your Ultimate Sales and Marketing Advantage
The best way to grow ANY business is for your customers to grow it for you. But that only occurs if you deliver a customer experience that creates conversations. Word of mouth influences 50% of all purchases, but we too often take this for granted. We just assume that our customers will talk about us. But they won’t, unless you give them a story to tell.
In this hilarious and interactive presentation filled with examples and research, Jay Baer teaches audiences how to create a unique story for their business; a tale that will turn their customers into their most effective sales and marketing advantage.
This powerful keynote creates real change among attendees. It alters the way they think about the intersection of customer experience, marketing, sales, and operations, yielding big growth and enhanced cooperation.
- Learn how to grow their business with word of mouth
- Discover why customers talk, and why they remain silent
- Learn the definition of a Talk Trigger (an unconventional, operational choice that creates conversation)
- Discover the 4 Requirements of a Talk Trigger
- Learn the different types/categories of Talk Triggers
Having Jay speak at our conference has been on my bucket list since I first heard him speak 5+ years ago at another event. The stars finally aligned this year and he didn't disappoint! From start to finish, working with him and his team has been one of the best experiences I've had in my 20+ years of booking keynote speakers.
Coveted Customer Experience: Grow Your Business by Focusing on 3 Things Your Customers Truly Care About
Customer expectations never move backwards. They want it right, and they want it right now. And given that customer experience is at least as important as price in most scenarios, getting those interactions perfect has a big impact on your success.
But you can’t magically get better at every component of customer experience. However, you CAN get better at the ingredients that matter most.
Coveted Customer Experience is a fast-paced, dynamic, inspirational, and hilarious presentation backed by real data, that shows you how to gain and keep more customers by improving on the three things that really matter to them.
You Will Learn:
- Why customer experience is the fastest route to growth
- When customer experience stops and customer service stops
- The 3 elements of your business that are non-negotiable for your customers, and where they’ll give you a pass
- What customers really expect from your business category, and how to exceed it (without spending a fortune)
Jay Baer’s keynote was the perfect way to start our two-day event. His energy and enthusiasm during his session kept our audience completely captivated, and wanting more! He delivered valuable, important insights and ideas about customer experience to our audience, and his team was a pleasure to work with for the entire event process.
3 Drawbridges: How to Cross Your Customers’ Moat of Attention
Don’t Attack Your Customers’ Castle, Get an Invitation to Go Inside Total marketing messages increased 40% last year. To protect their attention, audiences’ are stashing it away inside a castle.
You cannot breach this castle by creating even MORE messages. But you can exceed your communication goals IF you convince your audiences to lower a drawbridge and invite you in.
To win with content in today’s world, you have to fundamentally realign your thinking and your expectations, and make CERTAIN your communication passes the three tests required for success.
These tests are called the “Three Drawbridges.” Your customers constantly have their hands on the levers, deciding when and whether to lower the bridges and let you in to their hearts, minds, and wallets.
This fast-paced and funny presentation will entertain and inspire. Filled with real-world examples!
- Learn how the pandemic changed B2B and B2C customer expectations and desires
- Discover why content and communications success isn’t found inside a technology platform
- Understand how “radical relevance” offers the key to customer hearts and minds
- Learn about the 3 Drawbridges of radical relevancy that will increase sales
Jay is always a draw for our events and delivers exceptional content for our B2B audience. His ability to put together and showcase relevant examples and actionable takeaways is greatly appreciated!
Hug Your Haters: Embrace Complaints and Keep Your Customers
Haters aren’t your problem … ignoring them is.
If it feels like there are more complaints than ever, and that you’re spending more time and money dealing with negativity and backlash, you’re right. But the rise of customer complaints is actually an enormous opportunity.
In this eye-opening presentation, Jay reveals proprietary research into The Science of Complaints – why and where your customers complain, and how to turn customer service into a marketing advantage.
80% of companies say they deliver exceptional customer service. 8% of their customers agree. Jay teaches the critical steps necessary to retain and delight customers in this disrupted era when customer service has become a spectator sport.
- Learn why customer expectations are rising faster than ever
- Discover the huge disconnect between what customers and companies think about service
- Learn the one, giant, recent shift that changed everything about customer service
- Discover why praise is the most overrated thing in business (and in life)
The content and delivery were excellent. Educational, fun and charming. The slide deck and cadence were perfectly trimmed to match the allotted time. Jay’s expertise simply shined. He knew exactly how to convey the messages, and the integrated references to our brand, business category and target consumers were organic and impactful. His speech made a profound and lasting impact on our company.