The world’s most inspirational marketing and customer service keynote speaker
Jay shows you how to use technology as an unfair marketing and customer service advantage. Audiences will rethink their approach to marketing and customer service, helping them gain more customers and keep those they’ve already earned.
There are some speakers that are great on stage, some that have amazing and relevant content, a very small handful who actually share something that will shift our entire business strategy, and very very few who impress me as having all the above – Jay is that guy.
Rory Vaden, World Champion public speaker
Jay Baer, CSP is:
- An experienced pro, having given hundreds of insightful, humorous presentations world-wide to audiences as large as 15,000, and a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
- A renowned business strategist
- A popular emcee and event host
- A New York Times best-selling author of five books
- An advisor to more than 700 companies since 1994, including Caterpillar, Nike, The United Nations and 32 of the FORTUNE 500
- An entrepreneurial success story, having started five multi-million dollar businesses from scratch
- Founder of Convince & Convert, a strategy consulting firm that helps prominent companies gain and keep more customers through the smart intersection of technology, social media, and customer service
- A media brand. Jay’s Convince & Convert Media division runs the world’s #1 content marketing blog, multiple podcasts, and many other education resources for business owners and executives
- An active venture capitalist and technology advisor, as well as an avid tequila collector
- The world’s most retweeted person by digital marketers
- The world’s #2 most retweeted person by B2B marketers
- A go-to source for the press including NPR, USA Today, Time, Real Simple, CBC and many more
- Host of the popular Social Pros podcast, named the best marketing podcast in the 2015 Content Marketing Awards
Jay will customize his presentation to be relevant and engaging to your specific audience by including relevant and targeted examples, often from people in the room.
More information on Jay’s most popular programs can be found here, and he is also a popular emcee and event host.
“Jay is a powerful presenter. He not only positively affected our members, but as a result of his presentation, our own organization completely changed our approach to marketing.”
Bill Eckstrom, President of ECSell Institute
The Jay Baer Story
Jay Baer, CSP has spent 23 years in digital marketing and customer experience, consulting for more than 700 companies during that period, including 32 of the FORTUNE 500. His current firm – Convince & Convert – provides digital marketing advice and online customer service advice and counsel to some of the world’s most important brands like The United Nations, Allstate, Cisco, and Cabela’s.
His new book, Hug Your Haters, is the world’s first modern customer service manual, showing how companies large and small can benefit from the enormous increase in online complaints and customer feedback.
His second book, Youtility: Why Smart Marketing is About Help not Hype, was #3 on the New York Times business best seller list, and a runaway #1 Amazon best seller.
Jay speaks approximately 65 times per year world-wide, often with lessons about how businesspeople can use today’s shifts in technology and consumer expectation to gain or keep more customers.
Jay’s Convince & Convert blog was named the world’s #1 content marketing blog by the Content Marketing Institute, and is visited by more than 250,000 marketers each month. Jay also hosts and produces the Social Pros podcast, which is downloaded 65,000 times monthly and was named 2015’s best marketing podcast by the Content Marketing Awards.
A fixture in social media, Jay is the most retweeted person in the world among digital marketers, and the second most retweeted person in the world among B2B marketers. He is also an active venture capitalist, and is an investor or advisor to 15 early stage technology and social media companies.
Convince & Convert is the fifth multi-million dollar company Jay has started from scratch. Before his move into digital marketing in 1994 he was a brand marketer and a political consultant, with major roles in state, federal and presidential electoral campaigns.
Befitting his roots in Arizona, Jay is a tequila collector and maintains his allegiance to the teams of his alma mater, the University of Arizona.
Jay lives in the idyllic college town of Bloomington, Indiana with his wife and children, and travels from Indianapolis to speaking opportunities world-wide.
Download as PDF: Jay Baer biography
Download as PDF: Jay Baer Introduction
Download as PDF: Jay Baer Information Package